A healthy mouth review, or 'dental examination', at Brixham Dental Practice is an excellent
opportunity for our dentists to review the health of your whole mouth and identify any
problems with your teeth.
Time is taken to discuss any dental problems you may have and how we can help you to achieve
the smile that you have always wanted.
During the examination we check your oral health by :
• Asking if your mouth is comfortable when eating?
• Finding out if there is any pain in your gums or jaw?
• We screen the soft tissue in your mouth for signs of oral cancer or any other oral
• We examine your teeth and existing restorations to see if there is any damage or new
• We assess the level of plaque you have build up since your last appointment
• We review tooth wear, such as attrition, abrasion and erosion. If there has been a change
here, we will discuss if any treatment is needed and how we can prevent problems from
happening in the future.
For further information please call us on 01803 853980 where a member of our helpful team, or
one of our experienced dentists, will be only too happy to help you.
19 New Road,Brixham, TQ5 8NB
01803 853 980
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday Appointments available